Saturday 4 August 2012

Fancy Little Lady

I made this new and clean page for A2Z Scraplets August challenge. This month we have a receipt challenge and all you need to participate is to use 1 cardstock, 3 patterned papers, 2 pins, 2 ribbons (lace is great too),  1 or more butterflies and 2 or more flowers.


 I used ac cardstock, 3 Bo Bunny papers (also most are cut to small pieces), I stamped a lot of The Rubber Cafe butterflies from 2 sets and  also stamped my journalling lines  and added my own  hand made flower branch. 2 heart pins were added over the photo cluster and I used 2 A2Z pieces, one under the title and the second one on my journaling spot on the bottom.




For the trendy  look I added fauz stitches, some cross stitching, real one and some washi tapes.
I  enter this to Handmade embellishement challenge for Quick Quotes blog, this page is full of them, from journaling stamped spot to flowers branch

3 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous layout Irit! I love those butterflies. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

Jan Hennings said...

Irit...your layout is beautiful! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Quick Quotes!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a lovely page Irit! Gorgeous embellishments and design here!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!

Popular Posts