This banner page was made with 4 photos of my darling grandson Omer and Simple Stories papers and stickers.
The basic cardstock is Teresa Collins one, but I really wanted it for the hexagon shapes (as I added some chipboard later) and for the color. The page has a lot of stamping (Glitz banners and Love title), hand made epoxy embellishments (flags, circles and stars made with Epiphany Crafts tools), hand write journaling made over a stamped flag and 3 banners that are the page after all. I made those faux polaroid photos with a square punch and this way it is really easy to make your mass production of polaroid frames.
I also covered wooden clips with the same paper and even used a paper line title for one of them (fabulous)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...








No comments:
Post a Comment