Saturday 30 June 2012

Thanks Teacher gift

This project was published in SNR May  2012 issue
I don't have any scholars at home, my youngest are on their last college year, but those Robin;s Nest school goodies were so my inviting, so I decided to made this wood board  using them and I really love the result.


I made a " card looking: base on black cardstock, added this Classified most gorgeous paper, then glued all 3 Red Apple glitter die- cuts on the bottom. I used the Classified ABC ribbon across the project and glued the most adorable Black board over.


Then some twine from the Twines set was added  using primary colors small bards and the cute apple clips were added to keep some post- it messages in the future.
Then I made a mix of White alphas and popped the Love word with Red Glitter Alphas.
ABC letters were added over the left apple.


As we need some sentiment over the blackboard. I stamped one (TRC sentiment stamp was just a right size for the blackboard) with white ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
As this wood  kitchen board was bigger than my basic project, I added some real small pencils in all those primary colors.
I think this is a real cute project and so easy to make with any wood board and all those gorgeous Robin's Nest products.
It can be even made  for a multiple teachers as it take less then half an hour to assemble the whole project together.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Fun project - love all the details. I am pretty sure it would take me a lot longer to make! Thanks for showing all the details.

Popular Posts