Saturday 12 May 2012

Inspired by Stamping- May release recap

Hello, my dear stamping friends!
Today is our final day to show you our work with new May released stamps form Inspired by Stamping.
For today's post I made a mini album cover, using 7 Gypsies  book cover and a set of Nature ATC. I stamped over those patterned pieces of cardstock and this time I used Little Flowers set and a sentiment from  Gratitude Always  set.




All stamping was made with brown inks and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I stamped some leaves and flowers again on a vellum and added then for the second layer
Then I added a small tag with this Made with love cute stamp as this is going to be a present
This set has the best words you need for you Mixed Media art, cards of scrapping: Joy, Love and Happiness
I picked one great sentiment from Gratitude Always  set to add near my flowers. I hope you like those stamps as much I do and enjoy my project.
And a view of the flower corner: some paper flowers and resin leaves and a flower from Handmade Halo shop.I also added one more resin flower over a tamped image too.

And please visit all other girls blogs! The made fantastic projects to show to you.
Deb
Debbie
Irit- that's me here
Joanna
Kendra
Kim
Tammi
Thanks for visiting my blog for a few days and see you next month with more new releases
P.S. I also made a fun tutorial with Inspired by Stamping stamps and it will be posted in my blog on May 16 . And please- play with our challenges! We have some great weekly challenges in IBS challenge blog here - great prizes to win
I also enter this to Sweet stamping challenge- Flower power
Things with wings for Fairytale 
Favorite technique- heat embossing- for Stamp man 
4 or more layers for Stamping for the weekend 
Use a flower for Do you stack up 
Tags for Sarah Hurley 
Emboss it for Craft room 

16 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Great use of the stamps and I love the flowers!!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and I love the way you used the Made with stamp!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Irit! Just beautiful!!! Hugs, J

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love the layers. Deb xxx

Charlotte Ann said...

Ohhh! Gorgeous! So much detail, and beautiful colors!

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Debbie said...

Just beautiful, and gorgeous colours used.
Thank you for joining in this week at ~Sweet Stampin'~ Good luck. Debbiexx

craft-roomjulia said...

This is really beautiful. I love all the layers, very elegant and stylish. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck Julia xx

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful work as always Irit, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Kim x said...

This is lovely Irit, and you've used my favourite technique - heat embossing.
Well done and thank you for entering the challenge at The Stampman with your favourite technique.
Hugs Kimx

Maria said...

How beautiful! I love your book cover, and you've embellished it perfectly. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Maria x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful book. I love the muted colors, and you really found the perfect dark red ink to go with it.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Love Mickaela

Denise said...

Beautiful album cover. Love the cardstock you have used and that gorgeous dark blue rose.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Tracey T said...

This is just beautiful - I love the vintage look. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Claire said...

This is really lovely, those little flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

Bianca said...

Oh, what a cute and lovely project! You have done a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

Popular Posts