Friday 4 May 2012

Happiness and Hopes with CIP and Sweet Stamps

This is my new project- not really a card, more a kind of a home deco, made with Creative Inspirations Paints and embossing powders, Sweet Stamps Rose stamp and Tando Creative chipboards.


The back paper is MME,the chipboard window was covered with Tim Holtz Crackled paint and then I used Glitz and K@Co rub-ons and stamped the rose and the leaves 3 times. I painted them with pinks and greens and a bit of yellow and heat embossed with Clear Embossing powder for this bubble effect.

Some Prima blings were the perfect add- on for this project.
 I enter this to some challenges
Flowers, pink and bling for the Stamp spot

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Oh that crackle paint really has a good effect!!!
And the flowers look really cool too.

Trish
TSS Design Team

Jess S said...

wow! This is an awesome off the page project, I have an obsession with crackle paint at the moment! I love your entire project :) Thank you for playing at The Stamp Spot!

Kerry Steger said...

This is a beautiful project!! I just love pink and green together and all that bling just finishes it off perfectly. Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot this month!!

Popular Posts