Tuesday 10 April 2012

Awesome baby


This page wa published in SNR July 2012 issue
The summer is not around yet, but the last summer photos are still in my box and this is my DGS Omer first watermelon photo. He just loved it a lot and I love this photo even more.

So Lily Bee April sketch was used here, with LB products and some BG labels and a lot of watermelon buttons (the black one were just perfect for the seeds). The A2Z Scraplets title was made in those same colors with some black mini buttons over it. I added some flower stamping- stamps from The Rubber Cafe, white Colorbox ink and White  heat embossing with Wow  White Embossing powder.



The basic glitter cardstock is AC, then I added some trims and I just love my grandson  so much- on this page and much more in the real life.

2 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Irit I love this layout!!! It is beautiful! Love the checked boxes too!! Aren't grandchildren the best!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love what you did with the challenge!

Popular Posts