Sunday 8 April 2012

At 12- and still in purple

This page was published in Scrapbooking. com September 2012 issue
Hello, my dear Robin's Nest friends! My first March post is all purple and teal and shiny, just as my very DN Tamar is.



I used a lots of Robin's Nest products for this shabby page:
Stripe plum paper as my basic one, Purple Flower all hand cut around the page, Water color lavender and Water color teal, Teal glitter chipboard, Ants purple piece - back side for tab. I also added some clippies, a die cut chandelier,die cut flower layered and flower center made with Mocha Trail gold Dew Drops.




Some Tear Drops were added as flames from Fire and Ice Dew Drops set. And as a final touch some pink and gold ribbon and 2 birds from stickers set were added.
AC letters were a perfect fit for the title.

No comments:

Popular Posts