Thursday 9 February 2012

Inspired by Stamping February Release- Sneak Peak Day 1

Please, scroll to the second card made for Clearsnap inspiration
Hello, my dear stamping friends! Just in two days Inspired by Stamping is going to release the most gorgeous stamp sets, lots of them actually. Today, tomorrow and on the release day I am going to show you my projects made with 2 of those sets and some use of the third, extra, set. It was my pick of sets and I am so glad I got them, as both fit this Valentine mood, but they are totally versatile and as you will see in 2 days- not even connected to love or Valentine.
Each day I am going to share 2 projects, each done with one set, 6 projects in total and I hope you will enjoy my posts and those amazing stamps.
Inspired by Stamping shop also carries great selection of paper flowers and you should add some to your next stamp order.
 I decided to make all kinds of projects with those sets and each day  so I made 2 cards, 2 altered projects , set of ATC and an acrylic wall Valentine hanger.My first projects today made with the first set is a card. Valentine card, without Valentine colors.
Totally different and I like it  this way.I used 5 stamps from the first set (there are so many great stamps in this set that is was hard to  pick just a bunch). The white AC cardstock panel was dry embossed, but I used the debossed side , then I used some recycling materials- real cork and wood piece. All stamped images were pieced and heat embossed and I also heat embossed the die cut sentiment. Finally I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops and this card was too " clean" for me-LOL.





My second set project for today is also a card made with Clearsnap February inspiration. Made with Tim Holtz  embossing folder, October Afternoon card, Glitz paper layer, Die cut sentiment, Epiphany Crafts hand made buttons and 2 tags from IBS new set. I stamped with Frosty White Colorbox ink,heat embossed them and layered the tag one over another for this 3d effect. I also stamped a swirl from the same set on the bottom using Sephia Black Colorbox ink and used another Colorbox Brown for inking vthe edges.


And now you are invited to visit all other  IBS designers blogs. Each girl made something special and  we all used different sets.
So here is our designer list- please, leave them some  love, we really love your comments!
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Cagle
Irit Shalom- that's me here
Jennie Garcia
Joanna Munster
Kassi Hulet
Kendra Sand
Kim Score
Susie Moore

All this week Joanna is having giveaways at Inspired By Stamping. Here is what’s in store for the winner:
$40 gift certificate to the Inspired By Stamping Store
A package of your choice of flowers
Plus free shipping
All you need is to comment- more comments, more chances to win

 
See you tomorrow for  February release Day 2!

9 comments:

Pam said...

I love these cards! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing! :-)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty cards!

Kim said...

cute cards, I like the tag.

Unknown said...

Great cards! I think the second one is my favorite!

Ziggyeor said...

Gorgeous cards, I like how you stamped in the debossed side.

Deb Hickman said...

Great creations, Irit.xxx

Trisha said...

Your cards are beautiful. These are such elegant stamps. Love the birdhouse. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Trisha said...

It is me again. Not trying to double comment, but, for some reason, blogger would not open the comment section for Kasie Hulet and Susie Moore so I could not leave a comment on either. Do not want to be penalized for this. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

These cards are awesome! I love your ideas!! I love the embellishment cluster on the second one!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts