Friday 10 February 2012

Inspired by Stamping Feabruary release- Sneak Peak Day 2

Hello, my dear stamping friends! Just in  a day  Inspired   by Stamping is going to release the most gorgeous stamp sets, lots of them actually. Today and tomorrow  I am going to show you my projects made with 2 of those sets. It was my pick of sets and I am so glad I got them, as both fit this Valentine mood, but they are totally versatile and as you will see in 2 days- not even connected to love or Valentine.
Each day I am going to share 2 projects, each done with one set, 6 projects in total and I hope you will enjoy my posts and those amazing stamps.
Inspired by Stamping shop also carries great selection of paper flowers and you should add some to your next stamp order.
I decided to make all kinds of projects with those sets and each day so I made 2 cards, 2 altered projects , set of ATC cards and an acrylic wall  hanger.Today I share my Altered magnet project made with SET 1 - you are going to see it tomorrow in it's full grace!
I love to alter those Bottle Caps magnets and it's my third one, this time made with Pion Designs gorgeous Valentine line named From my heart 2.
It's pretty small project, about 7'' long, so I managed to use one cage stamp and 3 birdies only. I also added IBS flowers from the shop on this project.
All stamped images were heat embossed and paper pieced and fit this Valentine mood of this project.
This project was spotlighted today- Feb. 10 th- in Create blog (Cards magazine) in Valentine gallery
This project will be published in SNR April 2012 issue




I entered this project to Love my tapes Inspiration challenge

My second project for today is  this tiny metal  altered box, made as a gift box and I added 2 extra tags inside.








I used Inspired by Stamping new in the shop flowers on every tag and used 4 tag stamps and a sentiment from another  new release set too.
Now you are invited to all other designers blogs, here is a list
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Cagle
Irit Shalom- that's me here
Jennie Garcia
Joanna Munster
Kassi Hulet
Kendra Sand
Kim Score
Susie Moore
Please, give them some love!
All this week Joanna is having giveaways at Inspired By Stamping. Here is what’s in store for the winner:
$40 gift certificate to the Inspired By Stamping Store
A package of your choice of flowers
Plus free shipping
Just comment, follow us and you can over 50$ products with free shipping anywhere!
And I see you tomorrow, for the Release day with my two final projects!
See you!

7 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great projects! Each of them is beautiful!!

Deb Hickman said...

Wonderful creations, love the sweet magnet.xxx

Kim said...

love your non card ideas!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so beautiful

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! These projects are amazing!! Love the vintage-chic style!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great altered projects!
hugs,
Gini

Giovana said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Love My Tapes Inspiration Challenge.

Popular Posts