This project was spotlighted in 7 Gypsies blog- thanks!
This mini in a box album was made with some of our Georgia (the former USSR state called Gruzia, not the USA State.) I have about 300 good photos I can never ever scrap, so I just make a page here and there and this mini was a good add on. I made it with 7 Gypsies box and mini, Simple Stories products and lots of layers as I usually do.
Here is the box- with a ribbon handle, the closure made with 2 round chipboards and a recycled twine
The open look and a mini inside
Opened and mini outside
Mini- closed
Just a few of all pages
Thursday, 16 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...














2 comments:
Fantastic book and bag projects, fabulous designs
Lindsay xx
Great mini album and I love those papers. Great job.
Post a Comment