Monday 13 February 2012

Dream in Color

 This page will be published in SNR April 2012  issue
This lo was made for WOW Embossing powders blog hop and I was told to make a page about things I love about myself. Too bad, as I don't like to share my very personal thoughts with all my Blogoland friends, so I decided to make this page about myself, but without this " I am...." things. But then I thought that I can do it kind of a personal one as I  usually I am a very Black and White person (no grey in between, totally straight and no rounding corners), but my crafty life and my dreams are colorful. So Best Creation Black and White glitter papers  were just perfect for this page.  Them I made this rainbow flower swirl chipboard (A2Z Scraplets) with 6 Wow Embossing Powders (I don't have Orange and Light Blue, so I inked those 2 colors and used a Clear Glossy Regular powder on those colors. The long title was a must to explain this page and the last word was also heat embossed in color.
Here is my product list for this lo:
Wow Embossing  Powders Stamps Butterflies (swirls over the embossed areas)
Wow Embossing Powders : Suzy West Cable red, California Sunshine,Bay Area Blue, Presidio  Purple, Tea Garden Green, Clear Glossy Regular
Cardstock: Best Creation
Chipboard: A2Z Scraplets
Letters: Robin's Nest (white), AC (Black),Maya Road (bare)
Buttons: Dress it Up
Hearts : Epiphany Crafts Heart Tool and bubbles

You all are invited to hop with up for this Love week- we have great giveaway in
Wow blog later this week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Irit, this is absolutely stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! The use of the blending embossing colors are beautiful!

http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Ziggyeor said...

Gorgeous I like how you did the chipboard and the title.

Suzy West said...

So pretty!!!!

Popular Posts