Here is the product list for this project:
Creative Inspiration Paints: Garnet, Fucsia, Blush, Evergreen, Lime
Flower and leave shaped chipboards (I used Tando Creative ones, but you can die cut yours at home)
Clear and yellow embossing powders
And now let's get fun
1. Cover all bare brown shapes with white gesso and let it dry. White shapes doesn't need to be covered with gesso.
2. Paint your leaves with 2-3 shades of greens, add some clear embossing powder over the wet paint
Clear powder covered, not heated yet
3. Heat the powder- you get some bubbles from the heated paint, but I just love the look.
4. Cover the flowers (they are white and don't need any gesso) with red and pink paint
5. Add some yellow embossing powder over the wet paint
6. Heat the colored powder with your heat gun
And now just arrange those painted ad embossed beauties over your project
This is just a portion on my very new LO made for CHA, so I will post the whole one later.
See you next week with my last January tutorial