Hello , My dear creative friends! Irit is here and this time we are going to make some Wall art, or actually just some wall patterns, using those simple and cheap office stickers together with our gorgeous Creative Inspirations Paints.
I made a few different samples of possible walls- all ATC size and one finished ATC just show your how you can use your walls after they are done.
Product list:
Creative Inspirations paints: Chocolate, Beige, Garnet, Sunshine
Office stickers: permanent and non permanent ones
And now to work:
1. Painted permanent stickers wall
Add some small permanent stickers over your cardstock building a wall pattern.
Cover the whole pattern with a lot of paint. As our stickers are the regular paper, they catch the paint faster and better (the ATC is part glossy), but still all the cardstock is paint covered.
2. Wall made with non permanent stickers.
I used those big printable stickers, torn and added as a wall pattern. After the whole piece was painted, I just peeled those stickers for this wall look.
3.Misted wall
This time I made a bit of a homemade mist with our sunshine paint and misted the permanent stickers to make my Yellow brick road. The black spots were made with some black ink drops
And my final ATC project- I made the red edges with Garnet paint and stamped with Black ink over the wall
Now go and make your own wall art!
Saturday, 21 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...











2 comments:
Nice I Like the brick wall effect.
Nice touch! Thanks for the tutorial!
Post a Comment