I really love to work with Echo Park papers. They are bright and fun and so much fit my " not so shabby " mood (also some lines are pretty much shabby). And as I just bought the Victoria Garden and Happy Days products, here are my new page made with both lines.
The first is this Happy Day page with my dear grandson's lovely photo. Lot of clustering and some border punching, some rule of 3 (stars, arrows) and I think that this page is very much me.
Two tricks used here: using the paper line name as a frame title and using the paper strip back side as a strip - as I used the whole page for the base, this was the only option to add the same paper over the page.
Echo Park Happy Days paper: Little Flowers, Retro, Jouranling cards, Scalloped,Numbers,
Chipboard Accents,Happy Days stickers,Layered Chipboard
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Daisies, EK Success Circles
Die: Doily- Cheery Lynn Designs
Frame: Making Memories
And a fast tutorial for this page:
1. Cut a Numbers cardstock to 10*10'' amd make a daisy border frame with the border punch. Adhere it in the middle of your red basic cardstock yellow side up.
2. Die cut a doily from Little Flowers cardstock, cut it to halves. Add the green premade frame over your photo and adhere the photo over 2 doily halves as shown.
3. Make to border strips with Circle punch from Retro paper and glue them under your photo- one from each side of the same paper. Cut the notepaper jouenaling tag from Jouranling cardstock and glue it under the photo's left edge, add the Special sticker over it.
4.Make 1'' strip from Numbers cardstock , cut the edge like a banner, glue it under the photo numbers up, add the black and white sticker strip.
5. Cluster your chipboard embellishments as shown, add some star sticker, the star tab and some flower stickers over the border circled strips. Use the red dotted strip from the paper name strip, adhere the red arrows chipboard over it, add your Happy Day chipboard title and glue one yellow flower sticker over.
5. Cut the paper line name and glue it over your photo frame. Add some white pen jouranling on the lower left corner- Just a name and a date.
And some close ups for this page