Monday, 28 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...









12 comments:
What a gorgeous festive card! Adorable!
This is so bright, colourful and cheery. thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
What a superb blast of summer goodness and fun folds!! Gorgeous collage of images and patterns. :)
Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx
Fabulous vibrant colours and Love the big butterfly too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our More than 1 fold challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
Ps I have Digi candy on my blog too!
PPS please consider turning off word verification thanks
Oh this is just FAB! I am loving all the bright and fun papers and elements that you have put onto this card.
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week; hope to see you again next challenge:0)
Hugs;
Janette
Fab colours and I love all the die cuts. I love that you did the fold from our tutorial this week. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx
Hi, Irit, how nice to see you. Your card is lovely, what fun paper you used. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.
Irit I love your card!!! The fold is fabulous! Papers, colors are so "Cheery"!!!! Awesome job!!
hi Irit!! So nice of you to join in the Cheery Lynn Design challenge this week...
LOVE your card, its just stunning!
How adorable!!! Love the fun bright papers!! Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!
Oh goodness this is so cute! This is soo my style! Thank you for sharing in with us on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
~Jeannie
Cheery Lynn Designs DT
Oh Irit, your card is utterly cute!
I'm happy to see you there!
Thanks for joining the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Love, Kianel.
Post a Comment