Sunday 18 September 2011

Some small things with Cheery Lynn Designs dies

And here I am again with my new " collection" of small and cute projects with " Big"
CHERRY LYNN DESIGNS dies. The first one is this mini cards holder made with 2 dies: my very much favorite Border Carnivale and 2 dies for the title spot from Little Stackers Ovals and Little Stackers Scalloped Oval set.


And the second  one for today- I used this Sea Shells by Sea shore die again.
I added the border shells around the photo, seugalls on the sky and sea horses and shell on the lower corner.
And a very simple and cute card - I used this Little Stackers Scalloped Square dies here- 2 sizes added with 3d foam glue.




My   term on Cheery Lynn Designs DT is almost over and I just have one more post in this blog to share. Some new girls will be here from October to show you another styles and another die cut tricks. .It was a great time on a most generous DT ever, I still have all my dies and you will see them on the web
See you next last week. In the meantime- run to Cheery Lynn Designs shop.. Maybe you can do the next DT call too.. And maybe I will be back here again.See you next week for my last post for Cheery Lynn Designs. 

No comments:

Popular Posts