Sunday 4 September 2011

Little things collection- all made with Cheery Lynn Designs dies

About 3-4 weeks ago Unibind FB page offered some free items to alter as a self challenge . So I signed for this challenge as I love challenges and got 4 covered chipboard pieces to work with. Here are the results of those alterations- not bad ones, actually as the Gift holder was their winner and I won the Unibind photo creator- great prize to win for the small project.Didn't get it yet and I hope they sent some covers too and it work for 220 V too.. If not? I am still their winner and CLD dies just helped me to do it.
I had to use my lovely Cheery Lynn Designs dies here- even it is was just one or 2 of them and I am sure I won because of Cheery Lynn  most gorgeous butterfly die.
The first 2 pieces were connected to this Gift card holder and I added my favorite Exotic Small Butterfly on it.

The last 2 chipboards were connected to this altered mini frame and I used CLD Scalloped Oval Little Nested Stackers , Oval Nested Little Stackers and Border Carnivale

And one last project for today- a card. made with a few of Cheery Lynn Designs .

I used my beloved French Pastry Doily die and after it was cut I used both sides of patterned paper .
The Border Carnivale was a must for the lace look on the card and then the Dotties Ric-Rac border was added on the top.
The last piece was this Ribbon Eyelet Border in the middle.
And my " THINKING OF YOU" card was done.
So don't wait! Go to Cheery Lynn Designs shop and grab some fantastic dies for your summer crafting!

No comments:

Popular Posts