New School year is here and some new School related projects too. This card was made with Cre'Dintaions cardstock for their Septmeber color challenge, using Maya Road chipboards, ABC one covered with glitter and an apple with Core cardstock. I also added one Eyelet Outlet Worm brad directly in the chipboard hole (this is a kind of key chain mini album used here). The background embossing was made with Tim Holtz embossing plate and I used my eyelets.. First time in ages. Horray,I still remeber how to fix them.
Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...








4 comments:
What a fabulous job you did with the color challenge this month! Adorable card!
This is so cool! love it!!! Thanks for playing along over at the Core blog!
Irit...another beautiful project! I love all the texture on your card! Boy it's been awhile since I've used my eyelets...I hope I can remember how to use them...lol! Thank you so much for playing with us once again at Quick Quotes
Melin
QQ DT
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
Love love love the texture here! Fabulous
Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!
~julie QQ DT
Post a Comment