Wednesday 3 August 2011

Forever lo

I did it again: scrapped my son's 2 years old wedding photos, but I wanted to use this gorgeous chipboard and the wedding was just perfect for this title. I covered it with ink- 3d crackled glaze- dried it and then added inks again and added more regular 3d glaze and the result is fantastic, also lot of work.
The tissue flower made  was handmade with tulle and old button and another ribbons flower was added over the letter O for a fancy look.I am going to do this flower tutorial soon.. Stay tuned!
I did this page for the second round of our very first Israeli Starscrap competition and I made  the third round- with this page and another one I will show you tomorrow. The challenge was to use chipboards and flowers and more then 2 photos. Not so uncommon, but challenging as I wanted to do it " my way" and not in the shabby style as 6-7 of 10 girls on this round were " shabby". So now for the next round- and it's going to be a war with myself.. I just feel a block for the theme on this round.. Going to think a lot. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Popular Posts