Sunday 28 August 2011

And I love you so...


 This lo was published in April 2012 issue of Enchanting Creations magazine
This page made Top 3 on Quick Quotes blog- thanks!
My most adorable grandson Omer on this new page made with Lily Bee products and with my
" must to use"  Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  It's a kind of " a lot of white space" page again, still full of dies and techniques.
I used 2 Doily dies here: Italian Fluorish Doily and one with Canadian Kaleidoscope Doily
Then 2 cuts of Border Carnivale
Then this Ribbon  Eyelet Border was added with a real ribbon and a bow under the photo
2 sizes of Coved Scalloped Rectangle Small  Stackers were added over and under the photo and as a final touch those Index Cards I love so much were used for my simple journaling on the corner.
I think I can't live without using my Cheery Lynn Designs dies on every single page I do..
You should try  them too- here in the shop, old and new, all are the best of the best!
I also entered this page to Love challenge on Bird is the word

7 comments:

**Treefrog** said...

OMGosh such an adorable little one (and the layout isn't bad either, LOL) I absolutely LOVE it and so glad you joined in again on the Quick Quotes Banner challenge! Love everything about it!
((Hugs)) Theresa (QQ DT)

Anonymous said...

Great use of papers, dies, flowers and techniques! What an adorable baby too! Great job and thanks for playing along with the QQ Challenge!
Michelle (QQ DT)

Melinda Beltran said...

IRIT!!! Another masterpiece! I just love how you combine your patterned paper and yet it all goes together so well! You are truly talented! Thank you once again for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!

Melin
QQ DT

Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful, sweet layout! I love all the details! Great job!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

Cathy said...

How adorable Irit.. LOVE all your sweet layered details and those doily dies & your banner look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your creation at BITW :))

Chloe said...

Oh this is just adorable!!! So so cute :-) I love those doily dies!! Thanks for playing along with us at BITW :-)

Rachael Funnell said...

Super Dooper C.U.T.E!!!!
Loving all the Layers, Colors & that photo OH! SO! Adorable........
THANKS a bunch for playing along over @ Bird Is The Word....... xx

Popular Posts