Monday 1 August 2011

Sweet- kind - wonderful frame

This  altered small frame was made with 2 last UNIBIND  pieces and I decided to connect them to this cute vintage mini frame. Pink Paislee papers and pieces were still on the table, so Petaloo flowers. I made some die cuts with my CLD dies, altered the flowers with some mist and glitter and also spotlighted some feautures with 3d glue
It's very small, it's cute and those are my lovely girls. Say Hi to them


Some challenges
Glitter and bling for There She goes
Vintage and colors for Make my Monday
Birds for City Crafter
Wings for Clear it up 

10 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Stunning with so much detail to look at. Beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Suzanne B

Unknown said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at Clear It Out

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally awesome, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cazro said...

Your card is beautiful, so full of intersting detail. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. You still have your word verification on. Caz

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely project! I love the detailed layering and the frame is the perfect place to display your lovely photo.

Ros said...

Absolutely adorable! ... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty project - thank you for joining us at Make My Monday this week - Jacqueline xx.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This looks amazing.. Your rocked our challenge.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Fliss said...

An absolutely beautiful piece of artwork Irit.
Thanks for joining in my Make My Monday Vintage Colour Theme challenge and good luck.
Fliss x

cnelson said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors!
Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Popular Posts