Sunday 7 August 2011

2 of you and 2 of me lo


Hi everyone, Irit is here and I want to show you how we can use a lot!! of Cheery Lynn Designs dies and still have a huge " white space" on your page
So this page made with my twins lovely 4 years old photo (again, you know) was scrapped with not less than 5 dies and only a half of my basic cardstock is full. And it's because I used my border dies mostly, also not only. Again , I could add some fluorishes and flowers and butterflies- but I decided to stop and to make the photo and everything around more visible this time
So here is a long list of dies used on this lo
Border Carnivale
Victorian Picket Fence
Dotties Ric-Rak
Scalloped Diamonds Border
Pennant die
Index card
So see you next week with a bunch of some new projects and in the meantime you are invited to CLD
shop to grab a couple of border dies, or more

No comments:

Popular Posts