Thursday 19 May 2011

Family fun eve


This page  was published in SNR magazine June 2011 issue
This page was spotlighted in Create magazine blog- thanks
I made this page for Create blog challenge to use their WOW-tips- on a project
]So after a long search over more than 90 WOW- and after I dropped all digi and cricut tips- I made this pages, using Bo Bunny products and 5 of WOW TIPS
WOW #9-edge distressing
WOW#13- Border punching- also I added the punched shape in the middle of my page
WOW#39-Use stickles- those I have a lo on this page- over the sticker flowers and then over the brown page
WOW#70-Glossy accents- I added then over those flat letter stickers and over some flowers too
WOW#78-Height for stickers- all flower flat stickers are on this 3d foam glue
I hope they would like my page and would spotlight it in their blog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout:)Love all the details! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Keshet said...

This is so pretty! And what sweet photos! Always love finding another Jewish scrapper, too:)

Anonymous said...

I love the glossy accents. Nice touch! Thanks for sharing.

bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Great LO!!! TFS

Popular Posts