Tuesday 5 April 2011

Happy Passover card

My new circle card made for Passover with Cheery Lynn Designs embossing, cutting and stitching dies, that were just a great fit for our Passover holidays.
As we made an Exodus from Egypt- I used some Egyptian stamps here and we also call this Holidays spring and freedom one- so flowers and colors are for spring, butterflies are for freedom.
The gorgeous  glittered paper is from Best Creations  new paper lines.
The big stitched circle was made with CLD Stitcher plate large Circle is a shape of the most expensive Matza bread and the square shapes are for the most common one type.
Those scalloped squares were made with Little Stackers Scalloped Square Nesting Dies, and then I added 2 French Pastry doilies- the blue one was cut for a center circle only, and I also used this Frills and Hearts border die again- fantastic border for any occassion.
And as always- the MUST adaptor plate - you need it, believe me, you just need it for better cutting- so go to our shop and enter it to your shopping cart! And add some doilies, stackers and stitching dies too- the best one I ever used!
And now you are invited to Cheery Lynn Designs shop  - enjoy it!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this card! Great use of symbolism. Great job!

Popular Posts