Wednesday 2 March 2011

Maya- Srap with V March 1 st sketch


This page is published in March SNR magazine issue
I was asked to choose a sketch for Scrap with V Marth 1 st sketch. I am not so good with making my own, so I decided to use Prima January BAP one made by Anam and to offer it for Scrap with V blog post.
And this is my own take of this sketch:
Using Prima goodies and some cardboard,  die cuts were made with Cheery Lynn Designs fantastic new Doily dies and diamonds border die too (which I lost later and can't find in my so messy craft room)
This is my pretty only sister Maya who lives in NY USA and just gave me this photo during her last visit here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so lovely. LO.
Card board and lace FAB!

I have made a promise to my self I will do some SB ing this year I just need to learn how to use my photo shop elements lol

love Dawn xx

מימס mimms said...

דף מהמם ומעלף !!י
וואו אחד גדול !!י

Popular Posts