Monday 7 March 2011

Imagine lo

This page will be published in Gingerscrapstreet magazine May issue

Made for a QUOTE challenge on our Best Creations blog, this page is based on my favorite quote of Napoleon :Imagination rules the world.
This is my lovely niece Tamar and she still lives in this innocent world of fairytales and in this princess kingdom. This page is not about  having a Birthday, it's all about pretending  you have one.
I did some hand writing journaling about it around the orange shaped page I cut from the big shaped paper.I decided to cluster all embellishments in one corner and to do a title over a ribbon tied over her photo. The only items not from BC Let's party line are a ribbon, pin, pom-pom, epoxy title, some bling and twine.
A for techniques- some paper cutting, 3D glue ove balloons and hand made journaling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super duper fun layout! It's so full of excitement and festivity! LOVE the colors!

Popular Posts