Saturday 12 March 2011

Forever us lo

New page done for Cosmo Cricket sketch challenge- and another one for the wedding album
I used Circa line- also I only have papers and tags, not chipboards or whatever more, but I did this Nitasha huge flower too- her signiture flower.
I also wrapped the photo with some white tulle and tied the upper circles with a  twine- for forever connection of my lovely son and his bride .I also used the paper title- rest of the story- as a part of my embellishing. And time really flies by, as those photo are 2 years old and the happy couple had their first baby- my very first grandson Omer on 1/1/11.. What a date to remember!

But this is the rest of the story- not this page..

3 comments:

מימס mimms said...

איזה עיצוב מיוחד לתמונת חתונה
פרח הבד עושה עבודה נהדרת !
ואכן שנתיים חולפות מהר
ועומר הקטן ההוכיה ! :o))

Lou said...

Fabulous take on the Sketch and Gorgeous Page!!!
Lou x

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

I like the tulle!

Popular Posts