Sunday 3 April 2011

365 lo



This page will be published in SNR May 2011 issue
 My very new and very cute page with my DN baby photo- and she was a meesy baby. So the title is 365 and a huge sub title is Every day is a Laundry day.. I did a whole bunch of cute little closes hand cut and covered with ribbons, paints, fabric, paper etc for the long cloth line and the arrows are for ALL year around.
The papers and most of the products are from Jellibean Soup and I recycled this beaded kids bracelet as is- around the photo.
 And Scrap that baby has this Messy baby challenge- so I enter this there

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

This is such a fun page, that photo is adorable and I love the clothes line on the side.

Thanks for sharing at Scrap That Baby!

Shell said...

I love your concept!! Great page. The little clothes embellies on the line are just so cute. Thanks for playing along at Scrap that Baby!!

Sheila said...

Very cute and fun page. Great embellishments!

Popular Posts