Monday 14 February 2011

Always remeber lo


 
I dont' have too many photos of me as a bride and this one I love. So I scrapped it a while ago and I didn't like the page. This lo was a re make using the same photo, but totally differnt everything..
The Graphic 45 paper was so much like me on this photo- so I cut the woman's head and layered it near my own one.This is a very shabby vintage page and I think now I like it.
 I entered it to Trial makers Love letters challenge:I have punch, ribbon, trim and letters and even lace- also this is punched.
Love for Stamp and create-

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Wow -- that's lovely Irit! Thanks for joining us at the TrailMakers!

Karen said...

Beautiful layout - love all your fussy cutting and layering! You were a beautiful bride - it is too bad you don't have many photos! Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at TrailMakers Challenge blog!

Popular Posts