Saturday 14 May 2011

Silent pray @Golden city lo


This is a very special page for me- my very first time to scrap a Wailing wall- our history   and our prays for the better future (health mostly for the old generation of the family)
My daughters are not so religious girls- actually they are not at all.. But sometime they feel this huge connection to Jerusalem Wailing wall-  the place to pray and to put a small note asking the God for a blessing..
So here  is my journaling for this page- I did it as a note taken from the wall-  aged and torn one
The Wailing wall
This is a place in Jerusalem we believe that connect us directly to God.
This old stone wall is the only one left from our 2 nd Temple
We believe that you can ask God for anything here
So even if you are not a religious person, like my daughters are,this is a place to ask for God's help and blessings
And I believe God is going to bless our whole family
And now for the products used here:
AC cardstock and letters, BG, Echo park and MM pp,Hambly transparency,Webster lace, Prima felt and blings, Graphic 45  die cut, MM journaling spots, TH ticket,Studio Calico tags, MLS small alphas and Ranger paint and inks  all over a page and my girls  not so great cell phone photos.Posing is not my fave- but they do it a lot and those are the only photos I have from the Wailing Wall.
As for the title- we call Jerusalem  golden- so the title is for ירשלים של זהב ושל נחושת ושל אור
Jerusalem of gold, copper and light.. as in the song that was choosen as a  best song   of our country first 50 years..
And I just hope our God will hear our mutual pray for the best future for all the manhood.Amen!
P.S. Sometimes the pray doesn't work.. From the moment this post was done and till it was posted my very - 98 years -old grandma passed away.. So  dear beloved grandma! Keep an eye on all of us from the heaven!! We really need it!We  will  pray for you here.
And some challenges:
Bunny Zoe crafts- lace

No comments:

Popular Posts