This new card of mine is great example how you can begin with idea A- go to production line B and end with final product C that is so far from you idea that you even can't remember what it was at the first place.
So I wanted to do this " keep it simple" card with only 2 layers and a round sentiment and I finished with this dry and heat embossing, stamping, inking, die cutting (circle), recycling (circle is Unity stamp package chipboard), punching, using pp, paper piecing and end with 6 layers card and a .... sticker sentiment- as I was off my power to do another stamping even to look for a sentiment.
Funny way of carfter's work- believe me I am not sure what was wrong on the way as I did it for 5 minutes every hour for 6 hours as I was not pleased with any part of it during the process.
And finally I don't even remember what was the original challenges I wanted to use in this this card- but every hour another differnt challenge came to life and another one died.
So here they are- all challenges I finally did this card for :
Sketch- for Card patterns - partly twisted, I think they don't like this.
Sketch- for Sunday sketch and stamp.
3 textures- wet emboss, dry emboss amd embossed flower for Crazy4 challenges
Card for men- even with the flower- this one is for men- colors and the prince frog - for Quixotic
Touchy feely for Incy wincy
Anything goes for Lexi's
Stamping and using cutting tools- the white shape on die cut chipboard and punches too- for Fun with shapes
Cut it out and pop it up- the froggy- for Crafty creations
Inspiration for Pals paper arts
Embossing- dry and heat for Sophysticat
Distressing for Paper sundaes
Use sticker for Caardwarks
New Steampunk altered box made on a girlfriends crop and finished at home. I used tons of chipboards (sorry, I can't even say the b...
This altered canvas was made with Parickley Pear rubber stamp Life doesn't have to be perfect as the statement using Tando Creative an...
Steampunk Masculine canvas made for some web challenges: Simon Says- Masculine Words and Paintery - inspiration of colors, word love,...
My new mini altere note book- fabric and lace covered; painted with different mediums and paints. I used different chipboards, metals, re...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media canvas made for BoBunny using BoBunny and Pentart products with Sere...
This fancy bright altered tag was made with texture background made with Scrapmatts stencil and texture paste and them painted over with li...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share my BoBunny altered wooden Steampunk box/ The box is made with BoBunny/Pentart ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Tando project for June. This is our Antiquing week in the blog and I think that...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my BoBunny Fine arts post. Today I am going to share an alteration of a chap plastic $1 shado...
New small (card sized) altered canvas I made just for some challenges. I used stencils from Tando and AtrPlorations; chipboards from Scr...