Sunday 24 January 2010

Spring of love- lo







This page was published in Jan 2011 issue of SNR
This lo was one of the TOP 5 on ALL SORTS pink- brown challenge- thanks!
!
My scrapbooking supplies blog (great one actually)have this Love lo contest- so this one was made for this contest.
So I just printed my DP very first photo together and did this "Spring of love" LO as they met in spring, married in spring and I was born in spring.
I used 2 pp from Jenny Bowlin, some vintage music paper, Jenny's chipboard button, flocked fabric from my stash and recycled some Kraft Prima packaging for the bracket shape. On this Kraft paper I stamped IO leaves stamp and
did some resist effect with heat embossing with clear powder and I added some distress inks. Then I added some Prima flowers, Webster pages ribbon, Prima letters and K&CO chipboard monograms ( the flower was used for O as I used all of O before and B was altered for E).
The naked chipboard jornaling spot was from the same winning on Dotty divas and I did some plain hand journaling- who and when...
The chipboard anchors are from BG with Q &CO small brads and the bling is Prima .I did some distress inking all over the pp and here it is- for this
sketch contest and now it is a vintage one for sure.
As for other challenges:
Spring- for Butterfly crafts
Row chopboard, book page, 3 flowers for Mission create--
Chipboard- for Frosted designs
New beginning- my parents one- for By cute and girly
COLORS for ALL SORTS
Hand writing for Paper play
Week 3- interesting tytle ( my flower and not O and altering the E)for

16 comments:

Deirdre said...

Great LO, love how you journalled - beautiful colours too.

Thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Kate said...

Ooh this is gorgeous! Thanks for doing my challenge!

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! This is soooo amazing!!! I love every setail you added to this page!!! Sooooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

Kirsten...x said...

Fantasic layout love all the details...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Amanda said...

Oh my, this is a gorgeous layout.. I love your colors.. TFS

Amanda :0)

מימס mimms said...

קודם כל נצחיל בתמונה המדהימה של הוריך
כל כך אופיינית לתקופה ההיא
(גם לי יש תמונות של ההורים שלי בסגנון הזה,משהו תאטרלי)
העיצוב מקסים ואהבתי איך שהוספת נגיעות של צבע לשחור לבן !ץ

אילנית said...

וינטאג' בהתגלמותו.
התמונה מהממת- הגוון שלה כל כך יפה- היום כמובן צריך מחשב לעשות כאלו דברים....
הדף עצמו עם הנקודות כל כך מתאים
והנגיעות של הורוד ירוק מוסיף כל כך

אהבתי מאוד

JannaScraps said...

Love all this vintage goodness...that photo is PRICELESS!!! Love the meaning behind this page...very cool!

Mandy said...

Beautiful page, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful scrapbook page - beautifully vintage - perfect for that photograph! Thakns for playing @PPA!

ANAT S said...

הרסת אותי לגמרי עם הדף הזה
מושלם!!!!מ
ווכל מילה נוספת מיותרת

Barb Craft said...

This is a beautiful LO! That picture of your parents is so charming... love the vintage feel you gave this!
Barb

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love your page! Lots of great details! THanks for playing along with the MC :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! You've done it again. Such a sensational page. Those swirls are gorgeous and the vintage feel is perfect.
Thank you for taking the time to join us at Frosted Designs.
Sharon xx

Deena said...

This is a really pretty layout. I think you captured the feeling of the picture absolutely perfectly on your page.

Vanessa said...

lovely lovely details on this page--so pretty!!!

Popular Posts