Saturday 5 December 2009

Royal challenge #2- celebrate holidays!!

Here we are again with our ROYAL CHALLENGE # 2 AND THIS TIME :
CELEBRATE HOLIDAYS
Any holiday you celebrate this month- is OK with me!!
Any paper project you do- lo, card, gift, ornament, altered- is OK with me!!
The only thing you need to do is to combine as many challenges as you can together with mine- not so difficult this time of the year
You have till 1/1/10 to enter your work in the comment section and to make a link to your work- not to your blog(please)
THE WINNER FOR THIS 16 CLEAR STAMPS (THE WHOLE SET) WILL BE THE PERSON WHO MANAGE TO COMBINE MOST OF CHALLENGES IN ONE CREATION TOGEHER WITH MY " CELEBRATE"
challenge- but please- let the things be visible and please- be fair!!
You can use only one sketch (unless they have 2 same sketches in the same time on the challenge blogs- not happens much), do not link your old creations - but the new ones- posted from 12/5 till 1/1/10 only and you can win lots of goodies- just as last month winners did.
The smallest button on the corner that I can't see is not a take of buttons challenge for my prize and if anyone askes for green- red colors- these need to be the main colors for my prize(other blogs can take this as a challenge if they want- but my prizes are some of the biggest on the web- so I can make my rules)
I changed the rules a bit- and first of all no last month first place winner can win this month' big prize- but this person still can win one of my Raks- so please play with me as my Raks for my TOP 3 are great too!!
The top 3 will be my artistic choice from now on- I will give my top 3 for the best creations entered (subjective- but that's like this is on any
"top something "challenges on the web)
So what are you waiting for!! Go for it- it is easy this time and if I have more than 25 entires- I will add some random RAK too.
And if you post something in your blog about my challenge- the prize photo with link to my challenge on your side bar or small post about it- you will be entered in another RAK draw- not connected to the challenge- so anyne can win here- even if you are not playing with the challenge- and you can even win twice - for the entry and for posting about my challenge -just comment again to tell me you did the link to my challenge too.
See you again at 1/1/10- it will be the New Year than- so HAPPY HOLIDAYS
FOR ALL OF US!!

13 comments:

Nikki said...

HI Irit
What a fantastic Challenge
I'm celebrating Christmas :)
here's Mine thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

Victoria said...

Another brill challenge!

here’s my entry

Thanks
Victoria
x

Mary said...

Hi Irit. What a great challenge! I added a post about it and a link in the sidebar of my blog. I wanted to let you know that I received my package today. Thank you again for all the yummy goodies. I can't wait to sit down later tonight and play with them. Now I'm on my way to see how many challenges I can find that will work together.

hugs
Mary

Itzuvit said...

היי עירית.
אני משתתפת לא במטרה לזכות בפרס הראשי על המספר הרב של האתגרים, כך שאין טעם לבדוק אותי כי יש אצלי הרבה אתגרי סקיצה וכו..
אני בעיקר משתתפת על בסיס אתגר של חג, במקרה שלי הוא חג החנוכה. וכי זה כיף להשתתף באתגר בעברית!
בהצלחה לכולם.
הנה כרטיס החנוכה שלי
חג שמח!!!

Nikki said...

Okay here's my second try :)
Here
did way Better second time around :)
hugs Nikki

Unknown said...

irit, im so glad u have a followers section now! and wow....i may try my hand at your 'royal challenge' sounds like fun! you are truly good at combining challenges, i need to take some pointers from you! hugs!
~tracey

Mary said...

Hi Irit! I'm back with my entry for this challenge. Here it is.

hugs
Mary

Hazel said...

I haven't forgotten about this - am still intending to enter. I've just received my super package of stamps as prize for Challenge 1 - thank you x

Hazel said...

my card is here x

Hazel said...

another entry from me here x

Itzuvit said...

הנה עוד יצירה שלי.
הפעם קופסא בצורת תיק עבור השנה החדשה.
:)
הנה הקופסא

Itzuvit said...

הייתי בטוחה שפרסמתי כבר, אך כנראה שפספסתי את הכניסה הזאת גם.
הכנתי קופסא לכבוד השנה החדשה, כולל שבלונה שהכנתי לבלוג.
הנה הקופסא לראש השנה
שתהיה לך שנה נפלאה!!!
ותהני בחו"ל.

Itzuvit said...

היי עירית.
רציתי לבדוק מה קורה עם האתגר הזה מכיוון שלא היתה עליו הכרזה שראיתי.
בברכה,
עיצובית.

Popular Posts