Sunday 6 December 2009

Happy holidays card- US # 34

This card(mostly tag) was made for US # 34 sketch and I used Prima packaging as the recycled base and I just left it " as is" with the edges and added some ribbons. All pp are Graphic 45 I got as a Rak and as it is vintage- the card is pure vintage too. I added some blings and stamped sentiment- but I used some distress ink and it was very pale so I just used some AC pen over it.
This one is great for lots of these Christmas challenges that are on the web now:
Colors- for Dare4 u
Colors and bling- for ROSIE'S AND DEE'S
Christmas- for Creative card crew

7 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining the ATS challenge.
hugs Ria

Pals Paper Arts said...

Great vintage look - thanks for playing @PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Marcy said...

I love the vintage chic look. Beautiful!

Sweet Momiji said...

Great tag, Irit! I love the vintage look and the Christmas 'stamps' Great job!

Hollie

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's with this gorgeous work!! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

What a fab tag!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's Challenge Blog .

We hope to see you again soon!

Rosie
x

Popular Posts