So it is monday morning abd we have a WINNER for my blog hop candy.
And as I had 74!! comments- I'll add some more to my candy.
And the winner is
KIM!!!
Here is what she said in her comment and she also did it the way I asked-
with link to my candy on her blog (yes- I went to her blog to check)
Oh what a stunning card! I think it is so very elegant! I am so glad I came on this hop! Going to link up your candy on my side bar Blessings,Kim xXx
October 3, 2009 3:39 PM
So dear KIM- mail me to info@albomy.co.il
with your addy and your candy will be on the way
Remember all of you- my own blog candy is still on- until 10/10
- so check it and enter to win
Monday, 5 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...






1 comment:
Congratulations Kim!!! She is going to be so excited.
Post a Comment