Friday 30 October 2009

PURIM vrs. Halloween-IFSF Halloween theme


This lo was featured at Crad of the week. com- thanks!!
This lo did TOP 5 at Hope stamps eternal- thanks!!
At "If the shoe fits "we got the challenge to do Halloween themed work-
also I did 2 Halloween cards before I decided to do lo about our jewish
" kind of Halloween" and it is called PURIM.I used an old photo of my 3 kids dressed up- after 7 th grade they just stopped to ask for costumes.
Lots of same- and not same- so as my journaling I did some list of things for both to compare.We have costumes (even all these ghosts and black cats too), but we celebrate it in spring time. We eat lots of candies and all other sweets- we even send it to our friends and family- but we don't ask " Trick or treat"- we just give it.
We also give some donations of money on this day and it's colorful and full of joy and not so spooky at all.
I used BG productd on Dcwv shaped cardstock, lots of hand cut pp, some journaling spot with acetate,some stickers, 2 K&CO butterflies and hand writing- I got all BG stash from SIC on my June win on their challenge - thank you JAZZ!!
It also was made for cupcake inspiration om Hope stamps eternal
My favorite things - best jewish holiday, paper company (BG)- for Cuttlebug challenge
My favorite embells- hand ct pp flowers, transparency, chipboard shapes-
Celebration- for One stop craft
Celebration- for PIXIE COTTAGE

12 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

This is fabulous :) I love the colours its awesome :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Good Luck :)

Liz said...

beatutiufl colors

Rachel Hope said...

Such wonderful layout! Love the paper and all the details! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration this week!

מימס mimms said...

יופי של עיצוב ורעיון להשוות ביו הלווין ופורים.
חבל שהתמונה הגדולה לא נםתחת בגדול.

Anonymous said...

Oh WoW this is sooo `beautiful` I love all those details!!!
Thanks for joining us at CB Challenge:)
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, as is your whole blog!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the bright colours. Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage.

Sandra H. said...

Very nice!!!

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is such a great page! Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage Challenge!

Tammy said...

What an awesome layout!! I love the flowers and butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and look forward to seeing you again!! Good Luck!

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv the lo and the details.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for pålaying with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Popular Posts