Saturday 3 October 2009

BABY CARD

It is WCMD today - so I do some cards and this one is for my girls best friend who just delivered twin boy and girl babies a week ago- I need photos so scrap and to show you all these premature beauties!!
This one was " no pp" card- but I did some stamped background and embossed the second layer and used my old parchment work (not a piece of art- but great for this card) with some pins and inked the edges as it was too pale.
Colors for Corrosive
FRINGES- for 365 CARDS
Hearts for Digital tuesday
Embossing- for ABC
It has a lot of texture and need a box - not an envelope.
And now again- I have some candies for you- just scroll to my UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES blog hop and you can win hop candy and my own blog candy too

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Irit, this is lovely - reallu cute and unusual! Happy WCMD - I am having so much fun on the Unscripted blog hop, Jo x

Savitri said...

So cute and pretty!! That little baby is adorable in the center. I almost missed it! :)

מימס mimms said...

איזה כרטיס עדין ומקסים
מאד שונה מהסגנון שלך

dstandard said...

Beautiful Card!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Diane said...

I seem to only have time for cards lately too. Love yours

Janet said...

pretty card! love it:)
hugs

Ellibelle said...

How adorable. Love the pearls.

Unknown said...

very pretty - love the lace and all the soft touches
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Karen said...

Very nice, the ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
xx

Mummylade said...

Really nice use of the pearl lace. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Pam said...

Very pretty card, and that ribbon is beautiful!!

Popular Posts