At WCMD I did a fall card and I still had all these autumn papers- colors etc on my table since( I know- it was a mess..)
So today (Friday is our first weekend free day -sunday is working day) ,
when I saw all this fall colors and fall challenges on the web- is was a time for
another fall card.
God knows what I am gooing to do with it- who gives fall card to anyone?
So this on is made of dark brown cardstock, Graphic 45 pp and small tag,
AC olive cardstock,Dcwv glitter cardstock, my printed and colored acetate leaves- it is some kind of free digi stamp I got ages ago (no name- but free) , button , charm and 2 recycled objects.
The first one is this kraft paper rectangle you get inside your new vallet- I just kept it till now and the second one is the green ribbon that was tied on some bra tag- I kept it too.
The techniques- not so much of:
Corner rounding, embossing, die cut(the swirl), inking edges. printing and hand cut- that's it
And it goes for several challenges:
1. Sketch- for Midnight madness
2. Charm- for Cute card
3. Fall- for By cute and girly
4.Fall-for Crafty calender
5. Fall- for CRAFT
6. Fall- for CUTTELBUG challenge
7. Embossing- for ABC
8. Colors- for Color throwdown
9.Fall- for OCC
10.Kraft color- for ALL SORTS
11. AUTUMN- forTUESDAY TAGGERS
12. Ribbon- for Crafty cardmakers
13. Ribbon- for CAARDVARKS
14. 3d- for Pile it on
15. Fall- for GINGERSNAP new challenge(HARVEST)
16. Swirls- for Frosted designs
17. Autumn inspiration- for One stop craft