Saturday, 26 September 2009

B&W- new lo- for All about me





This lo was featured at Card of the week . com- Best in scrapbooking blogosphere at 9/27- thanks!!
This lo won 3 rd place on Black with 2 blog challenge- thanks!!
There is a new challenge blog on web called " ALL ABOUT ME"
I never scrap myself and I have just a few photos of myself- but this time I decided to take their challenge as it is a blog hop too- 13 new challenge blogs in one great hop(not everything is relevant to me- there are some Cricut blogs and some digi ones - but some are great and I even took their challenges before).
So All about me challenge was " What color you are"- but before I did it as regular challenge they asked to do it as scraplifting for the hop- so I did scraplifting from " BROWN" lo- but with the same concept I was going to it do before.
I am black and white kind of person- there are no " grey " in between- only right or wrong / good or bad etc.
And I am b&w outfitter too- 90% of my closet are black items
But when I create I am very colorfull one- as I dream in COLOR
So here it is:
pp and white paper frill from Doodlebug collection and second pp - Mambi
Journaling spot form MM wedding
Transparency and ribbon- from MM Black tie
Lazer cut paper from Kmi
Felt flower- Q&CO
Black swirl and small balck felts- PRIMA
Grungeboard- TIM HOLTZ for 7 GIPSIES painted with white dabber from Ranger
Buttons- from some 1$ store in Orlando Florida
Chip alpha from BG and K & CO
I used corner rounder, did some distressing with black Memento ink and tied some home yarn
And noe for some challenges I can add:
BUTTONS- I have huge open here and a small one- for Paper cutz
Spots and dots- for Paper play
Ribbons- for Paper maniac
Buttons- for Whimsy stamps
Distressing - for SCRAP AND STAMP

17 comments:

Miranda said...

Great layout. Love that you play along!

Gladie said...

Your LO is awsome! Beautiful colors, I love the b/w/pink combination! We all should scrap morte about ourselves - in the future our grand children will know all about our loved ones but nothing about us... thanks for sharing! :D

Frazzled Crafts said...

Absolutely awesome, love the colour combo and the embellishments are out of this world. Superb! Liz x

Caryl P said...

Fabulous work on this one Irit, I love the story behind this b&w creation and a cute pic too!

einat109 said...

אהבתי מאד את הדף הזה והתמונה שלך נהדרת

מימס said...

סוף סוף רואים אותך בעיצוב עצמי- מדהימה.
כל כך יפה לך האיפור.

Kim said...

beautiful page! thank you for playing with us at AAM!

Deanne K said...

You did a super fantastic job!! Just love it!!

Lavendar6616 said...

This page is so beautiful and clever also. :)

Julie M said...

FAB LO, Irit. I love all the layering and details - it's excellent (and beautiful!).

Thanks for joining us (twice) this week on PaperPlay.

Julie

Helen Dooley said...

Nice LO thanks for playing at PCC for week #10.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful layout with fabulous details. Thanks for playing along at Whimsy this week. :)

Clair said...

Wow, I love all of the swirliness. It's awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with AAM x

MiamiKel said...

Terrific job! I love the color combo and layout - it's just eye catching!

sophiesmama said...

Lovely LO Irit!
Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Cheryl KVD said...

Love the color combos!

Pamela said...

This is beautiful!!!!

Popular Posts