Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sweet Stamps challenge #138 : Fall

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Sweet Stamps  Fall weekly challenge!
This is my fall card made with a very trendy chalkboard technique and just about great Fall moments.


First I stamped white background with 2 stamp sets: Floral corner wrap and Queen Ann's Wildflowers Silhouette one  and then heat embossed them with white EP. Then I painted it all over with Ranger distress markers.


I enter this to Moxie Fab color mediums challenge
Play with our weekly challenge and you can win some delicious stamps!

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- your technique and coloring is fabulous!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is beautiful! I love the flower and leaves on here!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and so detailed. Nice work :)

Annette said...

Amazing! I think the chalkboard technique is so gorgeous and you have done a perfect job! Love the cute bird cage and the flowers too!
Hugs Annette

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love how you used the stamped images and added the little birdcage.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts