Saturday 8 June 2013

Family today mini album with GJS

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my monthly post for Genuinely Jane Studios and this time  it's my Family today mini album.
The house shaped mini was just perfect for my son's family photos and all pages inside are very simple (not  the cover), also I used a lot of dies over those pages.


All papers in this mini are from one single MME 6*6'' pad in 3 colors  only; all dies are from Die Versions. The tags are from Pretty Little Studio, wooden embellishments are LYB .
Here is my cover:
And some close ups to the title made with Tando Creative chipboard together with Tando gate.

And now for the inner pages














Please visit GJS blog and leave me some love there!

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Your album came out really nice.
YOu could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Popular Posts