Friday 10 February 2012

Love in Black and White

So I am addicted. TOTALLY addicted to Tando chipboard mini printers trays and this is a new one, made in pure B/W, but all about Love. Things we love, things we cherish.
I used Robin's Nest most glittered black and white cardstocks, lots of Tando chipboards, lots of Creative Inspirations Paints embossing powders and some paints, some Epiphany Crafts goddies, some stamps, flowers, ribbons... I didn't use.... I used every possible crafting thing I have in black and  white or can paint to those colors and is small enough to fit 6*6 tray.
I also enter this to Black and White challenge for EAD deisgns

4 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

you totally rock this!!!

Ziggyeor said...

That is lovely! I love the sewing machine too, how glossy it looks.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous project! thanks so much for joining us at EAD Designs!

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥!!! what an utterly gorgeous black and white project, soooooo many fabulous and perfectly thought out little details, i could just stare and stare at this! ♥

Popular Posts