Tuesday, 18 January 2011

My deerest card



This card was published in March 2011 SNR magazine issue
This card was spotlighted on Scrapbook and cards magazine blog on 2/13/11- thanks!
I decided to use these MME goodies I won and not for a X-mas as we don't celebrate this one, so the small deer chipboard was great for a Valentine card named MY DEEREST
I used the Kraft base, MME pp,MME journaling tag,MME chipboards- I just dressed the long one with the same pp I used here. The felt was home die cut with TM border die, the flower  is Prima and the blings from Michaels,big brad from MME win again, small rhinestones from another Rak and as I didn't have 2 e letters from MME velvet set I just palyed with fonts and added some AC ones for a title.
And as for challenges- Valentine ones are on the web now
 Love for Bunny Zoe
 Love for Secret crafter
 Bling for Creative inspirations paint
 Anything goes for Pear tree designs
 Anything goes for Pile it on
 Valentine for Tuesday throwdown
Sentiment for Wild orchid-

18 comments:

Eva said...

Really pretty card!

Dawn said...

Such a fun card Irit, so glad you could play along.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful "With Love" card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Ziggyeor said...

Great card I love how you changed it up for Valentines day!

Caroljenks said...

I love this Irit - fab colours and great play on words :)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

Carol x

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Soooo adorable. Love it. :)

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! I love the colors and the deer, so cute! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Lauren said...

What a super cute valentine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Susie said...

Great Valentine's card...love the cute deer! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Flutterby Trina said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

hugs

Katrina

xxx

LouDotMac said...

This is stunning! I love the letters and the flower. The distressing really sets the patterned paper!! Great job.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

Lou Mac. xo

P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

Scrappy said...

How adorable is this! Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

beadz said...

What a fun card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Patricia said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
~Patricia

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh, Irit, I always love your projects and this one is no different. You are such an inspiration! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

Cheers,
Susan

Kimm said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge.

Hugs,
Kimm

Dena said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Popular Posts